We will be adding more information on this page as common questions arise.
Submit a Question/Comment [link
] - Scroll down to the bottom of the page and fill in the question/comment form.
Q: Are we required to do our recordbooks online?
A: No. You may use the online forms, the downloadable forms, or any combination thereof. For example, you can complete your story and photo portfolio using a word processing program on your computer and the rest of the forms online.
Q: Are the forms the same as years past?
A: No. There are some similarities in the senior age division, but the forms have changed. There are now age-specific report forms. Check the guidelines to see which ones you need to complete.
Q: What are the major changes for the 2011-12 year?
1. Three levels of recordbooks: Junior, Intermediate, and Senior
2. Age appropriate forms will be progressive in nature (build on one another as the member ages)
3. Simplified report forms for Juniors and Intermediates
4. Senior report forms are similar to prior year's reports, but with some minor edits
5. All members will begin using the new, updated forms starting in the 2011-12 4-H year
6. Seniors have a new College/Career Exploration form
Q: Will recordbooks be judged online?
A: No. Recordbooks will continue to be printed, placed in binders, and submitted for judging.
Q: What about captions with our photos?
A: You can include photo captions if you like, but they are no longer required.
Q: Do we still have to reference the objectives in our report forms?
A: No. Those are no longer required.
Q: Do seniors still have to do a 4-H resume?
A: No. A resume is no longer required.
Q: Will judging be different?
A: The submission process will be the same, but the criteria and score sheet will be different.
Q: Can you use your smart phone to access the forms on the site?
A: You can using your phone's browser, but the site is not designed with this in mind. Forms might be difficult to navigate on small screens.